Quality and HSE
Our Objectives are to:
- Prevent accidents, injuries/work related ill-health
- Reduce our environmental impacts in such a way as to make a positive contribution to sustainable development and meet our Corporate Social Responsibility requirements
Envirex Group is committed to meet the requirements of relevant standards, laws and regulatory requirements and continually improve the quality management system.
Envirex Group management is responsible for ensuring the implementation and maintenance of the highest standards of HSE within the business. This commitment is supported and monitored by the Envirex Group Board.
All employees are responsible for ensuring their own health and safety and that of their colleagues and others affected by their work. We require and expect our employees and others on our sites to take an active role in delivering the aims and objectives of this policy.
We will continually improve systems, procedures and practices that ensure we conduct our activities in such a way as to protect the HSE of clients, the public at large, of visitors and of contractors on company premises.
In order to achieve our objectives we will:
- Adopt HSE as a leading business priority and ensure it is integrated into our core business processes. • Identify, evaluate and mitigate/control HSE risks using best practice where appropriate.
- Develop, design, operate and maintain facilities, systems and processes that are safe, minimize risk to health, safety and the environment
- Set annual improvement objectives and targets and review these to ensure they are being met at Group, Region and business unit level.
- Establish systems for actively engaging and consulting with employees in the delivery of the aims and objectives of this policy.
- Ensure that employees are provided with sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to allow them to support and deliver our HSE expectations and objectives.
- Develop, monitor and regularly review HSE performance using indicators relevant to the business and regularly report the findings back to the Envirex Group Board.
- Provide audit, review and inspection of HSE systems, procedures and practices to ensure the continuing effectiveness of our HSE programs and systems.
Ensure systems are in place to comply with all HSE regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
CEO – Envirex Group
NS-EN ISO 9001:2015
- All companies in Envirex Group are NS-EN ISO 9001:2015 certified. NS-EN ISO 9001:2015 Certificate No.: 18-026